Care Connection for Aging Services will host Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Disease Program at the Marshall Senior Center. The program will be held each Monday, from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., beginning July 1, 2019, for six weeks. Registration is required for participation.
Participants will receive a book, Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions and a Relaxation for Body & Mind CD
* Role of nutrition & physical activity in self-management
* Managing pain, fatigue, difficult emotions & depression
* Medications & making treatment decisions
* New ways to communicate with family, friends & healthcare providers
* Weekly action planning & problem solving…and more!!!
* Interactive, where support and success builds confidence in your ability to manage your health while maintaining an active and fulfilling life.
For more information or to register: call 800-748-7826
This event is sponsored by: KC Regional Arthritis Center at St. Luke’s Hospital